Werkaanbod - Office & IT coordinator
Climate Action Network Europe is looking for a full-time (or 4/5)
Office & IT Coordinator
Climate Action Network Europe (CAN Europe), recognised as Europe's leading network working on climate and energy issues, is currently seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven office and IT Coordinator(full time, or 4/5) to join our team. This position offers an opportunity to be at the center of the largest movement for global change that will affect people and the planet for centuries to come.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the administrative team of CAN Europe and provide a full range of logistics and IT support to the team and the network. Specific responsibilities are outlined in the attached job description and below.
· Relevant education, training or professional qualifications;
· Minimum 2 years experience in office management and/or IT support;
· Computer/IT skills, ability to provide support to colleagues
· Experience in events-organising;
· English, excellent spoken and written, be fluent in French or Dutch;
· Organisational, interpersonal and team-working skills, flexibility, and reliability;
· Problem solving and good communication skills;
· Team-work with people from a wide range of countries;
· Management of multiple tasks.
· Relevant professional or voluntary experience with NGOs or in an international network considered as an asset.
Main duties will include
This position is based in the CAN Europe secretariat, which houses our team of around 30 staff members, in Mundo-B, the sustainable NGO office space near the St. Boniface neighbourhood of Brussels. A Belgian ended contract of one year will be provided with a projected salary between 2710,0EUR and 3850,0EUR gross/month depending on the years of relevant experience (from 0 to 20 years) and subject to Belgian taxes. Any prolongation of the contract is subjected to the signature of new grants.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com with Office & IT Coordinator as subject line.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25 August midnight
First round of Interviews preferably between 30 August and 3 September 2021 (most probablyonline)
Second round of Interviews preferably between 6 and 10 September (online)
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Inquiries to Lionel Dehalu (firstname.lastname@example.org), head of Operations or Maryan Herrera (email@example.com), Office Coordinator